Lush favorites for the Holidays



This year I have been exposed to many new exciting things! Lush fresh handmade cosmetics was definitely at the top of the list. The best part is Lush is all natural and fights against animal cruelty. I'm happy to share some of my holiday Lush favorites and staples in my bath and body care products. 

You can use this minty mask on your face or all over the body. It pulls out all the bacteria in the skin and also has honey mixed in to hydrate the skin. It comes in a self preserving version too!

This cinnamon shower gel is great for around the holidays! It has just a little bit of sparkle in it. Don't worry though, it's not the annoying sparkles that you can never seem to get rid of, but a very fine shimmer to give you that amazing glow we all love!

Not only is this one of the most moisturizing lotions I've ever come across, but this little slice of heaven also gives back! 100% of the profit goes to it's grassroots charity to help preserve the environment for animals.

This lotion was something I instantly fell in love with as soon as I opened it! It smells like citrus, but not overbearing. It keeps my skin smooth and hydrated all throughout the day during the dry seasons.

Ever need something soothing for those sore muscles? Look no further! This massage bar has bumps specifically to apply extra pressure to soothe those tense muscles. The massage bar melts with a buttery feel and leaves hydrating oils to the skin. You use this dry by rubbing the sore area. It also has an amazing aroma smell of vanilla! 

This is one of the best bubble bars for the holiday season. Crumble it up under some warm running water and let the scent of spices fill the room. Hop into the tub with this soothing piece of joy, and as soon as you hop out it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth to the touch.

This is one of Lush's top soaps. Filled with amazing oils, lemongrass, and a hint of Cinnamon. This has to be one of my favorites. I always feel squeaky clean and can't stop smelling myself, because of the amazing scent it leaves lingering on my body. 

One of the most fun bath bombs I've ever used! Drop it into a hot bath and watch it fizz away changing your bath into a different color, and having pop rock in the center for even more fun. The smell brings you back to those flower power days and puts you in a great mood!

This bath bomb is classic for the holidays! This changes your bath water to a wicked green color as you pop one of these bad boys in for a wonderful bubble bath. It soon has a swirl of silver and eventually turns your bath an awesome wine color! What could be better? 

♡ I love going into Lush and playing around, finding new things to experiment with during bath time! I find myself going to take baths more often than normal now that I've discovered this amazing brand, but hey thats fine by me!

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Danielle! I totally love all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Danielle! I totally love all that you do!

    ReplyDelete