Update



The past year of my life has been a roller coaster to say the least.. Now that
I've made the big plunge to focus on/do things for myself I can now get back to all the things 
I truly love!

This next year is going to be life changing and probably one of the most important years of my life... I can just feel it. As time goes on I'll explain more about my views, things I've learned, and experiences. For now one of my biggest focuses will be on my career and building up this blog to share my thoughts, feelings, and passions for anyone who is interested. 

I am working on some projects and building up content to share here VERY SOON! I appreciate the patience and am very excited to get this up and running. I want this to be a place where people can escape there daily battles, to distress, and enjoy the same passions I do.

Update is Coming Soon-- Until then Slay the day and Stay Fabulous! 




*Disclaimer: I do not own nor claim these images. They are from We Heart It. These are solely used on this post for inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment